Dual-target RF magnetron sputtering coater is a cost-effective magnetron sputtering coating equipment independently developed by our company. It is standardized, modular and customizable.
- There are 1-inch or 2-inch magnetron targets for you to choose. Customers can choose the target according to the size of the substrate to be coated. The device is equipped with two 300W RF power supply.
- The DC power supply can be used for the preparation of metal film, and the RF power supply can be used for the preparation of non-metal. The two targets can meet the needs of multi-layer or multiple coatings.
- The coating machine is equipped with two-channel high-precision mass flowmeter. If you have other requirements, you can customize the gas path of up to four-channel mass flowmeters to meet the complex gas environment construction requirements.
- The instrument is equipped with advanced turbomolecular pump sets, the ultimate vacuum is up to 1.0E-5Pa, and other types of molecular pumps are available for purchase. Molecular pump gas path is controlled by multiple solenoid valves, you can open the chamber to take out the sample without shutting down the pump, greatly improving your work efficiency.
- This product can be equipped with an integrated industrial computer to control the system. In the computer program, most functions such as vacuum pump control and sputtering power control can be realized, which can further improve your experimental efficiency.