Optical Fingerprint Recognition EMBEDDED Module
The Digimore FPM-5110C2 is one chip fingerprint reader designed for integration into products with USB 1.1 and UART interface. The module built in high quality optical sensor with sufficient effective area. The reader within the Holtek HT32F2755 device is high performance, low power consumption 32-bit microcontrollers based around an RISC CPU and the fingerprint algorithm is processed on it. It can be widely applied in various fields such as access control systems, locks and safes, medical equipment, security applications and time & attendance.
* CPU : 32bit RISC CPU (Holtek HT32F2755)
* Sensor : Optical sensor with SmackFinger v3.0 engine
* Effective Area of the Sensor : 14 x 12.5 (mm)
* Resolution : More than 403 dpi
* Number of fingerprints : Support up to 20 fingerprints
* Algorithm Matching Mode : 1 : 1, 1 : N
* Size of Template : 1404 bytes (template)
* Interface : USB 1.1 full speed, UART (default baud rate=9600bps after power on)
* FAR/ FRR : False Acceptance Rate (FAR) < 0.0001%; False Rejection Rate (FRR) < 0.5%
* Enrollment Time/ Identification Time : <3 sec. (3 fingerprints); <1.2 sec.
* Operating Voltage/ Current : DC 4.5V ~ 6V
* Operating Temperature : -20 to 60 degrees Celsius (20% to 80% RH, 25 degree Celsius)
* Storage Temperature : -20 to 60 degrees Celsius (10% to 80% RH, 25 degree Celsius)