Anping Tenglu metal Wire Mesh Co.LTD
SS 316 Wire Mesh Screen/Weave Wire Cloth
Material: SS304, SS316, SS316L
Weave: Plain Weave, twill weave, dutch weave.
High tension: Much higher tension than common polyester mesh and smooth tension;
Super precision: Uniform wire diameter and aperture with extremely low difference;
Low elongation: Very small elongation of wire mesh at high tension;
High flexibility: The wire mesh will not lose elasticity at extreme tension;
High corrosion resistance: The excellent corrosion resistance of stainless steel wire exceeds polyester fiber;
Non-electrostatic: To avoid affects of non-electrostatic for print and ensure the safety of printing;
Good heat-melting resistance: Special features of stainless wire mesh. Suitable for heat-melting ink;
Good solvent resistance: To avoid the affects of any solvents to wire mesh and to ensure the safety of print screen
ss 316 wire mesh screen types:
1. Plain Weave: also called tabby weave, linen weav or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves. In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
2. Twill Weave: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.
3. Plain Dutch Weave: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
4. Twill Dutch Weave: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
5. Reversed Dutch Weave: difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires
ss 316 wire mesh screen application:
Use with medical, pharmaceutical, laboratory, semiconductor, food processing, marine, waste water, and water purification equipment..
Africa,Central America,Central Asia,East Asia,Eastern Europe,Middle East,South America,Western Europe,World Wide,North America & The Caribbean,Oceania,South & Southeast Asia