Stop bead is used to provide a straight edge and tidy finish at the junction or the intersection of plaster and other wall or ceiling finishes. The straight edge of the profile ensures an accurate finish line that looks beautiful. The wide flange is designed for better adhesion. Our stop bead can be divided into five kinds, they are galvanized metal stop bead, stainless steel stop bead, aluminum alloy stop bead, UPVC, vinyl stop bead and some unique design casing bead, all of them are sturdy and durable enough to work well, you can learn more with the following information.
- Materials: galvanized steel, stainless steel, UPVC, aluminum alloy.
- Color: white, silver, yellow, or customized.
- Length: 8 feet - 10 feet.
- Width: 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1-1/4".
- Note: Special size can be customized upon clients' requirement.
ApplicationIt is mainly used at the door or window opening, or other building openings.
- Various types for different wall types.
- Perforated wing increases the reinforcement of the corner.
- The material is environmental that can not harm to people's health.
- Used to offer straight clean finish on the edge of plaster wall.
- Simply fastened with the nails and other fasteners.
- Rust proof and impact resistance to protect the corner edge.
- Products finished edge at panel terminations.
Plastic film packing, water proof carton packing and wooden box packing, or as client request to packing.