Techwin FTTH Fiber Optic Cable Tester Palm OTDR TW3100E
We try to supply OTDR similar to Yokogawa OTDR ,Anritsu OTDR ,EXFO OTDR ,JDSU OTDR , Ideal Networks OTDR
Our company always attend trade show like OFC,CIOE etc.
- Automatic Measurement Mode: Only by selecting the measurement wavelength, the measurement parameters are automatically set, and the trace data is automatically saved and automatically analyzed.
- Multi-wavelength Measurement Mode: In the parameter setting, the wavelength can be automatically switched into the multi-wavelength measurement mode. Under this mode, the analysis can be achieved on the attenuation state of the same fiber section under different wavelengths.
- Trace Fixing Function: It can achieve the same-screen comparison and display of one trace with another real-time trace or the trace under the average measurement, which is very useful for the installation of multi-core fiber or the checking of the aged fiber in the optical fiber network already been installed.
- Multi-wavelength Analysis Function: It can achieve the comparison, display and analysis functions of any trace file.
- FTTx online testing, able to identify the splitter and the fiber?s end.
- Large-capacity lithium-ion rechargeable battery, with the long standby time over 8 hours. Bellcore file format (.sor), with the storage of greater than 10,000 traces. l Communication Light Detection: It can effectively protect the test instrumentation and communication equipments.
- Connection State Detection: To promptly know the connection status of the instrumentation and the fiber for test.
- The Switching of Measurement Mode: Through the shortcut key operation, it can achieve the flexible switching of real-time measurement mode and average measurement mode. To achieve easily the function of bulk amendment and batch printing.
- Able to generate different forms of test reports according to user needs.
- To provide various flexible printing modes: The single-page single-trace printing mode, the batch printing mode, the single-page multi-trace printing mode, the printing mode of multiwaveform display. To provide the personalized selection of printing options and page setup.
- The Function of Waveform Difference Comparison: It can open several waveforms in the same window, making more easily the comparison of parameter change caused by fiber aging or other reasons.